John Deaver Drinko Library, located on the western side of campus beside Old Main, opened in 1998 and is named for John Deaver Drinko, a Marshall graduate, philanthropist and strong supporter of higher education.
The facility melds a full range of traditional library services with state-of-the-art computer and advanced technological education facilities that include multimedia training and presentation rooms, workstations, distance education and computer carrels.
There is a 24-hour reading room/computer lab with computer consultation stations and assistive technology. The collection includes books, bound periodicals, and a wide variety of media and Internet accessible electronic materials.
The Drinko Library has study rooms, conference collaboration rooms, and an auditorium, and also houses offices of Information Technology, University Libraries, Instructional Technology, University Computing Services, and Telecommunications.
Reserve A Room
- Click here To Reserve a Collaboration Room or a Team Room.
Maps Of Each Floor In Drinko Library:
- University Libraries | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (304) 696-2320
- Computing Services | E-mail: email@example.com | Phone: (304) 696-3140
- MUOnline | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (304) 696-2970 OR 1-800-726-2537
- Information Technology | E-mail: email@example.com | Phone: (304) 696-6671
- Telecommunications | Phone: (304) 696-2375
- ACUS (AT&T) College & University Systems Phone: (304) 696-6507