SHOW THE CITY YOUR CREATIVITY
Create two or more designs for any season(s) that complement, contrast, or augment the existing student-designed seasonal banners (below) by tying in the color palette or other design elements. Six of eighteen of these designs are shown below; the full set is on display on the VAC 4th floor.
Prize money will be awarded to the individuals or groups that are selected as the winners(s) for each season. Fifty banners will also be produced of the winning designs for each season.
- Required: 1×2 ratio and vertical format ONLY
- The design(s) can bleed, have a border, or be to the edge.
- Keep in mind the viewer will most likely be in a car, moving with traffic, keep detail at a minimum, clean tailored design with a sense of sophistication, playful, spirited and upbeat.
- Submission due Friday March 17th 4:00 pm. Send submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hard copy submission to Teresa Tyler at the VAC main floor reception desk.
- Winning entries will be selected by employees of the City of Huntington and the School of Art & Design.
Sponsored by Huntington in Bloom
A fund of the Foundation for the Tri-State Community.