Guidelines and Responsibilities
This form must be completed prior to checking out materials from the library.
- Library is open Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Library may also be open during scheduled autism classes or trainings.
- Materials will be checked out through the ATC librarian.
- Loan period for all materials (Books, DVDs, CDs, etc.) are 2 weeks with 1 renewal.
- No more than 3 books, 2 DVDs and/or 2 CDs may be checked out at one time.
- Loaned materials must be delivered or mailed back to the Autism Training Center within the above time guidelines unless other arrangements are made with the ATC librarian.
- The charge for lost materials is the list price of the material plus a $10 processing fee for each item. Student grades may be withheld until obligations are met.
I, undersigned, apply for the right to use the Autism Training Center library and agree to comply with all the established guidelines. I agree to return the borrowed materials to the Autism Training Center within the specified loan period. I understand the associated financial obligations and in the event any materials are lost or damaged, I agree to replace any such materials at cost as outlined above.