Dance Team Audition Date: April, 2014- TBA
What to bring:
- A recent head shot photo (will be placed with
your application that will be filled out when you
arrive to audition)
- $10.00 registration/audition fee (no checks,
cash only please)
- A blue or black pen
- Bottled water or cooler
- A towel
- Any type of dance shoe—no bare feet or lyrical
- A great attitude! Be prepared to have fun.
- All auditioning dancers must display incredible
- Must maintain a G.P.A. of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must have skills in pom, jazz, hip hop (and
funk), ballet, and proper technical skills (i.e.
turns, leaps, etc.)
- Solid double pirouettes are mandatory but triple
pirouettes are preferred.
- Formal training in ballet and jazz will be
recognized but not mandatory.
- Side leaps, barrel leaps, and switch leaps.
- Flexibility—high kicks, left and/or right
- Experience with a marching band—not mandatory
(basic marching skills, and field comprehension).
- All ladies should be able to execute a fouettes
a la second and en pase.
- Have an understanding of correct body alignment
and modern movement regarding musical
- Excellent showmanship skills and teamwork are
For more information please contact Bridget Rowsey