Banner Problem Reporting
When contacting the IT Service Desk, you should provide them with the following information:
- your Banner username
- description of the problem
- any form names (e.g., SPAIDEN) that are involved
- any error numbers (e.g., ORA-00942) if available
- Help…Display Error
- what you were attempting to do that triggered the error
- whether or not it is an isolated incident
- priority (e.g., critical, can work around, low)
You can change your Banner password on the Banner form, GUAPSWD. This form will only allow a person to change the password for the account that is currently logged in. Therefore, no one else can log into this form and change your password.
If you lose or forget one of your Banner-related passwords, you will not be able to access the system until you have this password changed by the IT Service Desk. Contact the IT Service Desk by phone or visit the IT Service Desk to verify your MUID.
Protect your password. Read Password Security tips.
Additional Questions? Please contact the IT Service Desk.