Great Success at the Fall Interest Meeting!

As the president of Marshall University’s Beta Alpha Psi, I have to admit, I was overwhelmed by the attendance at our fall interest meeting. I was hoping for a good turnout, don’t get me wrong, but our meeting saw 57 new members show up to find out about Beta Alpha Psi!!! On top of that, there were several who were interested but unable to attend the event. I had the opportunity to talk with many of these new recruits, and with the enthusiasm and interest they showed at being a part of this organization, I know this year is going to be a tremendous success!

Next up on our events scheduled is the Meet the Professionals, next Thursday at 5:30. Check out the Meet the Professionals page under the Events Page Tab to find out which firms will be present, and look for an email from our VP of communications, Evan Shamblin to get more details on where it is. If you are not receiving emails and you would like to, please email bapmarshall@gmail.com to get on our mailing list.  This event is business casual attire, you want to impress the professionals after all. Feel free to bring your resume to hand out to companies, and make contacts.

See you next Thursday!!