Summer Bridge Housing
For students who live beyond a commuting distance, on-campus housing will be provided on the Huntington campus. If you are in need of housing, please indicate this on your registration page. Here are a few basic facts about what is included:
- There will be no charge to the student for housing. Transportation and some meals (see below) will be the student’s responsibility.
- Students will be allowed to check into their room on the day before the session begins. Times will be designated later.
- Students will be housed in Twin Towers West residence hall, a traditional-style hall with community bathrooms.
- Students may have a roommate depending on demand.
- Bed linens (sheets, pillow, blanket) are available to rent for $10.00, but students may bring their own if they wish.
- Lunches are provided on workshop days and one meal (brunch) each day on the weekend. Students will be responsible for their own breakfast and dinner.
- Students may stay in the hall during the weekend between the two weeks of the program. They will need to check out on the final day of the workshop.
- Students may purchase a pass to The Rec for $6 per visit.
- Click here for information on what to pack and what to leave home.
Additional questions can be submitted to email@example.com.