Summer Bridge Housing
For students who live beyond a commuting distance, on-campus housing will be provided on the Huntington campus. If you are in need of housing, please indicate this on your registration page.
Here are a few basic facts about what is included:
- There will be no charge to the student for housing. Transportation will be the student’s responsibility.
- Students will be allowed to check into their room on the day before the session begins. Check-in times will be provided in the information packet you will receive before the program begins.
- Students will be housed in a a traditional-style residence hall with community bathrooms.
- Students may have a roommate depending on demand.
- Students will need to bring their own bed linens and towels.
- Students staying on campus will receive the following meals:
- Dinner on Sunday (check-in day)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Breakfast and lunch on Friday (check-out day)
- Students will need to check out on the final day of the workshop.
- Students staying on campus will have free access to the Campus Recreation Center.
- Click here for information on what to pack and what to leave home.
Additional questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.