Let them see you are part of the Herd
- Get your official Marshall PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card when you open a PNC checking account
Now you can display your school spirit on campus, off campus, and anywhere Visa® is accepted – while enjoying all of the benefits of banking with PNC:
- More than (8,600) free PNC ATMs, including two campus locations, all Sheetz stores, and the Mid-Ohio Valley Center in Point Pleasant.
- 24/7 DepositEasySM ATM at the Memorial Student Center-deposit checks or cash, make withdrawals (including $1 bills), transfer funds, cash checks and more
- Access to online and Mobile Banking1
- In-person service at our nearby PNC Bank Chesapeake Plaza branch, in Chesapeake, OH
- PNC offers Virtual Wallet Student®, which can help your monitor spending, view account balances, and avoid financial mistakes
- You can learn more about PNC Bank Virtual Wallet on the website and/or apply for a PNC Bank account online at www.pnc.com/marshall
1 A supported mobile device is needed to use Mobil Banking. Standard message and date rates may apply. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
© 2017 The PNC Financial Service Group, INC. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
*While PNC Bank is on campus as a convenience to the Marshall University community, you are under no obligation to bank with PNC and may bank with any institution you choose.