Florence, Italy 2015
Open to all Marshall University undergraduates
Earn 3-6 undergraduate credits!
- ART 112 – Introduction to Visual Art (Core II Fine Art Requirement)
- ART 414 – Art & Architecture of the Italian Renaissance (Art History)
- ART 220 – Art in Context: Local / Global (Studio Art)
- ART 475 – Advanced Studio Sequence: Mixed Media (Studio Art)
Marshall University, School of Art & Design Faculty:
- Dr. Heather Stark, Assistant Professor – Art History Emphasis Area
- Ian Hagarty, Associate Professor – Painting Emphasis Area
Study in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Live as a resident of Florence for three weeks.
Discover the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance.
$4,359 for 3 credit hours of $4,569 for 6 credit hours.
Price includes: tuition, program fees, room & board, welcome & fairwell dinners, entrance to limited state museums, one-time transport from airport to city center.
* Price DOES NOT INCLUDE: airfare, passport/visa fees, meals, essential living expenses, elective travel whithin Italy, entrance fees to non-state museums & churches, or $50 SA registration fee.
Interested students should make an appointment with Doug Henning (email@example.com) in the office of Student financial Assistance in Marshall University, Old Main Room 116. [304-696-3158]
* The College of Arts & Media will offer modest scholarship assistance to qualified students.
Applications are available in the college office.
For More Information and to Begin the Application Process:
Contact the College of Arts & Media Office, Smith Hall 158 (304-696-6633), the Office of Study Abroad, Old Main 321 (304-696-2379) or visit their website. You can also visit the website of our partner Organization, CAPA.