Buskirk Hall


A six-story women's residence with a capacity of approximately 250, Buskirk Hall is on the east side of the inner campus. Opened in 1965 as West Hall, it was renamed in 1976 to honor Lillian Helms Buskirk, who was dean of women from 1941 until 1970. The sixth floor is designated as a Quiet Floor. Buskirk Hall is accessible to people with disabilities, and living on the ground level floor offers additional special facilities for physically challenged residents.