Prichard Hall


Prichard Hall, situated in the eastern mid-part of the inner campus, was completed in 1955 and named in honor of Lucy Prichard, a distinguished professor of classics and faculty leader during the 1920s and 30s.

Formerly a residence hall, this four-story structure was renovated in 1973 and now houses the offices of Student Support Services, Counseling Services, the Women's Center, and the offices and classrooms of the Integrated Science & Technology Program and the College of Health Professions.