East Hall


Formley known as the University College Building, it was constructed on 18th Street in 1942 at a cost of $135,000. The 27,452 square foot masonry structure served as the University Dining Hall for nearly 30 years. In 1975, extensive remodeling was done, adding faculty and administrative offices for the University College, as well as three laboratory classrooms to the first floor. It served as a home to the Community & Technical College and is currently under renovation again.