Cam Henderson Center
Cam Henderson Center, opened in 1981 and home to Marshall men's and women's basketball, is located on the south side of Third Avenue. The facility was named to honor legendary coach Cam Henderson, whose career at Marshall extended from 1935 to 1955. Special features include a 9,000-plus seat basketball arena, four secondary basketball courts, racquetball courts, training rooms, weight rooms, locker rooms and meeting rooms.
The Frederick A. Fitch Natatorium, an 800-seat swimming area, was named in honor of a professor and chair of physical education. Tickets for university sporting events can be purchased at the ticket office on the first floor of Henderson Center.