James E. Morrow Library
The James E. Morrow Library, located on Third Avenue on the north side of campus, was constructed in 1930 and named to honor James E. Morrow, who headed Marshall College from 1872-73 (he was the grandfather of Anne Morrow Lindbergh). An addition completed in 1967 doubled its size to over 100,000 square feet.
Morrow Library houses special collections of West Virginia, University archives which relate to the history of the institution, manuscript collections of local and regional interest, and the Rosanna Blake Library of Confederate History (named to honor its donor) that includes resources on antebellum Southern history. Morrow Library is also a federal depository for Government Documents with a collection of over one million items.
The University Testing Center is located in the basement of the library.