Gullickson Hall


Gullickson Hall, completed in 1961, adjoins the Cam Henderson Center at 18th Street and Fourth Avenue. It was named in honor of Otto (Swede) Gullickson, who developed a large collegiate intramural program at Marshall beginning in 1930 and continuing for almost four decades.

This three-story facility contains classrooms, offices and a gymnasium, and houses the College of Information Technology and Engineering (CITE), the Department of Military Science and the Buck Harless Student-Athlete Program.