Corbly Hall


Corbly Hall, a four-story building located at the southwest corner of campus, was named for Lawrence J. Corbly, who served as "principal" of Marshall College from 1896 to 1907, and as its first president from 1907 to 1915.When dedicated in November 1980, Corbly Hall was the largest academic building in the West Virginia state system of higher education.Corbly Hall is the home of the College of Business, and also houses the family and consumer sciences program, the business and office technology programs, and the department of English.