Don’t miss your chance to experience the life of a professional firsthand!
• Experience how employees in your field of interest use their degree day-to-day
• Understand the requirements needed in a chosen career path
• Begin building a network of contacts for future employment opportunities
• Explore career opportunities that align with your skills and interests
• Participate in a unique program that gives you a competitive advantage through networking,
resume building and hands-on learning
You should plan on the job shadowing experience to last 4 – 8 hours. The schedule could consist of
a tour of the organization, observing certain work functions, attending engaging meetings,
participating in events, and networking lunch with staff, conducting informational interviews,
formal opportunities for students to ask questions, etc.
APPLICATION AND STUDENT SELECTION PROCESS
You must complete the online application by February 16th, have an approved resume on
JobTrax and attend the pre-event workshop. You will be notified via your Marshall e-mail if you
have been selected.
- Approved resume on JobTrax
- Must be able to attend pre-workshop
- Must have reliable transportation
- Minimum 2.0 GPA