To promote open positions to students and alumni, Career Services invites employers to use Marshall JobTrax, an online job database. Registration and posting jobs is always free. We have over 2000 employers, both national and international, and over 7000 students/alumni registered to use JobTrax in their search for part-time, full-time and internship positions.
Registration can be completed simply and quickly using the instructions below.
Directions for New Employer Accounts
- Visit www.marshall.edu/jobtrax.
- Next, click on “Employers.”
- Click “Register for a New Account” or “Register and Post a Job” (on the right hand side of the page).
- Fill out all required fields.
- Submit for approval by Career Services.
- After approval, you will receive an email with a password.
- Go to JobTrax and log in with your email and new password.
- You can now navigate inside JobTrax.