Data analysis is a central component of CBER’s capabilities and one that feeds into many other services we provide. Our analytical capabilities are extensive and have been well refined in nearly two decades of operation. The following list details a selection of data analysis services we provide.
- Population and demographics
- Workforce and labor force analysis
- Economic activity
- Educational attainment and other related statistics
- Health and healthcare statistics
- Regression analysis
- Statistical analysis
As data analysis plays an essential role in our work, most reports involve the use of this service. A few recent quantitative projects are provided below.
- Workforce Evaluation of West Virginia’s 3rd Congressional District: Baseline Characteristics Report (2012)
- Clay County Housing Needs Assessment (2012)
- Correlation of SODAR and Meteorological Tower Measurements (2011)