Dr. Sarder Sadique, Mechanical Engineer, has joined the Weisberg Division of Engineering as an Assistant Professor. He has a Bachelor and Masters in Materials Engineering from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, and a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from the National University of Singapore (NUS 2013 ranking: 24 in the world). He has been a faculty member and Department Head at the Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Campus, Malaysia; faculty member and researcher at Centennial College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; faculty member at University of Texas at El Paso and University of Southern Mississippi; and most recently a faculty member at Central Michigan University.
Advanced Manufacturing Processes, Hybrid Renewable Energy (solar and wind), Nanobioengineering, Nanobiomechanics, Nano-tribology and Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication, Biosensors and Biorobotics, Fuel Cells – Source of Energy.
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO), Toronto, Canada
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE)
- The Society of Tribologist and Lubrication Engineers (STLE)
- The Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB), Bangladesh
- M. Barati, S. Sadique, A. McLean, R. Roy; Recovery of Silicon from Silica Fume. Journal of Non-crystalline Solids, vol. 357, pp: 18-23; 2011.
- Sadique SE, Ramakrishna S, Batchelor AW and Bing CH; In vitro sliding mechanics and wear patterns between contemporary and esthetic composite orthodontic brackets and archwires. Wear; vol. 261, pp: 1121-1139; 2006.
- S.E. Sadique, M.A.H. Mollah, M.S. Islam, M.M. Ali, M.M.H. M. Megat and S. Basri; High temperature oxidation behaviour of iron-chromium-aluminum alloys. Oxidation of Metals. Vol. 54, Nos. 5/6, pp: 385-400, 2000.