International Business, B.B.A.
- Foreign Exchange Trader
- International Purchaser
- International Lawyer
- Civil Servant
- International Loan Officer
- International Foreign Planner
- Foreign Sales Analyst
Average yearly salary of $59,000.
For more information on job and career possibilities, please click on the link below to view our current Alumni Database. At this link you’ll be able to look at hundreds of our graduates and see what jobs they’ve had and currently have. You’ll be able to see, too, what main types of careers our students pursue once they graduate. If you want to know what you can do with an Economics, Finance, and/or International Business degree from the College of Business, you’ll find your answer here!
Students who graduate with a B.B.A. in International Business will develop the following skills:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis
- Critical review and analysis of financial policies and strategies
- The ability to evaluate multinational enterprises and their operations
Core Business Courses:
Dr. Harlan Smith, Division Head
Division of Finance & Economics
College of Business
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
Corbly Hall 256