The leaves are changing, and it’s getting cold in the evenings. It’s almost fall! Don’t let the excitement keep you away; there are several events worth mentioning this week.
- Interviews – Suttle & Stalnaker will be on campus doing interviews. They are looking for Accounting Interns and Staff Accountants. If you’re interested, contact Career Services for an interview.
- Bill Burr – As part of the Marshall Artist Series, Bill Burr will be preforming at the Keith-Albee at 7:30pm.
- American Marketing Association Meeting – Meet with AMA and learn about the group at 6:30pm in Corbly 104.
- Small Business QuickBooks – Beta Alpha Psi will be hosting Chris McNeely, CPA with Fyffe Jones Group. He will be discussing Small Business QuickBooks at 5:15pm in Corbly 106.
- Graduation Applications Due – Applications for December graduation are due in your Academic Dean’s Office.
Have a great week, and remember to keep in contact with us on Facebook (\MarshallCOB) and Twitter (@HerdBusiness)