Dean’s Student Advisory Board
The Student Advisory Board (SAB) is designed to assist and guide COEPD students through their academic careers and into their future. Its mission is to give students a voice and way to resolve issues by maintaining and improving communication among students, faculty, and administrators.
- To be a voice for students concerns, comments, and suggestions
- To be a reference to other resources, on and off campus
- To answer questions and resolve issues through research
- To act as mentors
- To provide consultations: career, resources, program, and course advice
- To be a liaison for COEPD