CIEC 561 Wired for Learning
Explore the many ways to present web-based activities to students within a rich learning environment that includes activities, resources, and assessment. In this course you will use Weebly to create activities appropriate for your content area and grade level.
- Identify characteristics of web-based activities including their advantages and disadvantages.
- describe how web-based activities could be incorporated in the classroom.
- create a variety of web-based activities related to your content area using Weebly.
- review and evaluate the use of web-based activities and consider their application in your classroom.
- Registration is open and will continue until June 9, 2014
- All registration material, including fees, must be received by 4:00 p.m. on June 9, 2014
- The course will be available online beginning June 2, 2014
- All course work must be completed by August 11, 2014
- Enrollment is limited
- Tuition cost is $270 per student. All checks/money orders should be made payable to RESA III.
- No credit card payments accepted.
- No refunds of tuition and fees will be made after the last date of registration, June 9, 2014..
- Grades will be reported as Credit/No Credit.