CIEC 562 Revolutionizing Your Classroom with Multimedia
Multimedia can stimulate more than one sense at a time, and in doing so, may be more attention-getting and attention-holding in the classroom. This course introduces a variety of multimedia tools, explores their uses, and offers the opportunity to create resources for immediate use in your classroom. For more information, please see the course brochure.
- define terminology related to various multimedia/software tools
- compare and contract features within various multimedia/software tools and identify pros and cons of using them in the classroom
- review and evaluate examples of products created using various multimedia/software tools
- create instructionally relevant products using various multimedia/software tools that are aligned to your curriculum
- identify ways to incorporate various multimedia/software tools into the classroom
- develop a lesson plan aligned to your curriculum that encourages student use of one or more multimedia/software tools
- correctly cite media resources utilizing copyright and fair use standards to evaluate whether a resource can be legally used
- Registration is open and will continue until September 22, 2014
- All registration material, including fees, must be received by 4:00 p.m. on September 22, 2014
- The course will be available online beginning September 15, 2014
- All course work must be completed by December 12, 2014
- Enrollment is limited
- Tuition cost is $305 per student. All checks/money orders should be made payable to RESA III.
- No credit card payments accepted.
- No refunds of tuition and fees will be made after the last date of registration, September 22, 2014..
- Grades will be reported as Credit/No Credit.
- CIEC562-Registration Form…Print, complete and mail your registration with payment to the address indicated under Payments on the form. Adobe Reader is required to download this file. Get Adobe Reader.
- For additional information please contact Erika Riley – firstname.lastname@example.org or 304.746.8960
- Course Brochure