College of Education and Professional Development

Counseling Student Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Navigation Menu
Home | Accreditation | Admissions | Assessments | Degree Requirements | Programs | Program Delivery Options | FAQ’sTesting | Chi Sigma Iota Resources | Violence, Loss, and Taruma (VoLT) Certificate
Click on one of the following expanding menus to see it’s content

Regarding The Program Structure and Admissions
Regarding The Mechanics of Registration and Academic Matters
Regarding Practicum and Internship
Regarding Where To Get Help With Academic Resources

Regarding How To Handle Problems Within The Program
Regarding Graduation and Beyond