Registration is quickly approaching and the Office of Student Services has several announcements and opportunities for both students and faculty.
Please read this Important Note from the Director (pdf).
- March 28th – Advanced registration for summer school begins
- April 4th – Holds will be placed on all COE undergraduate students
- April 11th – Advanced registration for fall begins for currently enrolled students
- Brush Up Sessions – We will be happy to meet with you and offer any suggestions or answer any questions you might have about the advising process. Simply call the office (62861) and Susan will schedule a time for you to meet with me or Betty.
- Group Advising Volunteers – We are scheduling 4 different times to conduct group advising sessions for our students (see below for schedule). Paula Lucas and Mindy Backus will be leading the sessions, but we are asking for faculty volunteers to sit down with students after the presentations and look over schedules/answer questions/lift advising holds. If you are interested, please contact our office.
- Advising Checklist (pdf) – We have developed a 1-page checklist to use with advisees when they visit you in your office (see attached). Feel free to use this as a record of student contact and keep a copy for your file.
- Core Handout (pdf) – We have developed a short reference guide for the new Core requirements