Currently the College of Health Professions is one of the largest, fastest growing colleges at Marshall University.
The college offers a wide spectrum of health profession programs.
To be interactive with the community and respond to contemporary and future needs of society and the health professions.
For more information about the enrollment process, plans of study, forms, and other frequently asked questions regarding a degree in the College of Health Professions, head on over to our Resource Center. You can also find contact information for your academic advisor here should you still have unanswered questions. We look forward to working with you as you consider a career in the health professions.
COHP Latest News
- Physical therapy students assist with National Fitness Competition March 22, 2017 The Boys and Girls Club of Huntington had its spring National Fitness Competition March 22, 2017, with ...
- Health professions students needed as healthcare services continue to grow (Herald-Dispatch) March 20, 2017 “The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts the industry will experience the most employment growth ...
- Dr. Zachary Garrett wins WVATA’s Athletic Training Educator of the Year Award March 9, 2017 Dr. Zachary Garrett of the Marshall University College of Health Professions received the Athletic Training ...
- Marshall to celebrate National Biomechanics Day, April 6 March 20, 2017
- Walk for Hope: Campus Suicide Prevention and Education, April 20 February 27, 2017
- Exercise is Medicine Week to kick off Oct. 24 October 21, 2016