Currently the COHP is one of the largest, fastest growing colleges at Marshall University.
The college offers a wide spectrum of health profession programs.
To be interactive with the community and respond to contemporary and future needs of society and the health professions.
For more information about the enrollment process, plans of study, forms, and other frequently asked questions regarding a degree in the College of Health Professions, head on over to our Resource Center. You can also find contact information for your academic advisor here should you still have unanswered questions. We look forward to working with you as you consider a career in the health professions.
COHP Latest News
- Sport management student earns congressional honor for volunteer work at local hospital December 2, 2016 For the second time in her life, Culloden native Tiffani Webb was awarded recognition from ...
- Dr. Gravano named to board of directors for Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy November 20, 2016 Dr. Tamara Gravano of the Marshall University College of Health Professions has been named as ...
- Faculty member provides youth communication training to local day care staff November 16, 2016 Sandra Kemper of the Marshall University College of Health Professions conducted an educational training session titled ...
- Exercise is Medicine Week to kick off Oct. 24 October 21, 2016
- 100 Mile Meal provides locally sourced food for campus community October 19, 2016
- COHP #HerdHomecoming Tailgate Party October 11, 2016