Currently the College of Health Professions is one of the largest, fastest growing colleges at Marshall University.
The college offers a wide spectrum of health profession programs.
To be interactive with the community and respond to contemporary and future needs of society and the health professions.
For more information about the enrollment process, plans of study, forms, and other frequently asked questions regarding a degree in the College of Health Professions, head on over to our Resource Center. You can also find contact information for your academic advisor here should you still have unanswered questions. We look forward to working with you as you consider a career in the health professions.
COHP Latest News
- MU partners with South Korea’s YongPyong Resort for student internships at 2018 Winter Olympics February 24, 2017 The College of Health Professions is providing global internship opportunities for its students during the 2017-18 ...
- DARCO-Sponsored Scholarship Opportunity: Deadline is Feb. 3 January 18, 2017 Announcing the SPRING 2017 DARCO-Sponsored, Solution-Oriented, Interdisciplinary Design Project Competition with Marshall University. Have you ever ...
- Physical therapy students receive WVHEPC health science service program award December 6, 2016 Colin Pierce and Christa Park of the Marshall University School of Physical Therapy have been ...
- Walk for Hope: Campus Suicide Prevention and Education, April 20 February 27, 2017
- Exercise is Medicine Week to kick off Oct. 24 October 21, 2016
- 100 Mile Meal provides locally sourced food for campus community October 19, 2016