The college offers a wide spectrum of health profession programs.
To be interactive with the community and respond to contemporary and future needs of society and the health professions.
Currently the College of Health Professions is one of the largest, fastest growing colleges at Marshall University.
For more information about the enrollment process, plans of study, forms, and other frequently asked questions regarding a degree in the College of Health Professions, head on over to our Resource Center. You can also find contact information for your academic advisor should you still have unanswered questions. We look forward to working with you as you consider a career in the health professions.
COHP Latest News
- Marshall exercise science students assist in NASA-funded research May 25, 2017 Marshall University students in the Department of Exercise Science have had the opportunity to explore ...
- Marshall health sciences professor receives 10K for diabetes and obesity research May 3, 2017 Dr. Holly Cyphert of the Marshall University College of Health Professions has received a $10,000 ...
- MU to host annual West Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics conference next week May 3, 2017 Marshall University will be the hosting location for the annual state conference for the West ...
- 2017 Nursing Recognition Ceremony, May 4 May 3, 2017 The Marshall University School of Nursing will hold their Nursing Recognition Ceremony for 118 graduates ...
- Veterans Stories in Combat: Research Seminar in Health, April 26 April 19, 2017
- Walk for Hope: Campus Suicide Prevention and Education, April 20 April 18, 2017