- the Health Sciences degree consists of 120 college credit hours including the university core requirements, 34 required courses, 37 hours of restricted electives and 15 hours of upper division credit.
- Electives must be approved by the academic advisor. Pre approved electives are provided on the restricted electives list.. Note: A maximum of 27 hours of College of Business courses.
- Students must meet with their advisor each semester prior to registration.
- A minimum 2.0 grade point average overall and at Marshall is required.
- A maximium of 3 grades of "D" in electives will be applied toward the degree.