View Demos & Quick Guides
Blackboard Collaborate™ gives you the functionality you need in a 21st century teaching and learning environment, such as two-way audio, multi-point video, interactive whiteboard, application and desktop sharing, rich media, breakout rooms, and session recording. Educators and students can engage as if they were in a traditional classroom, with as good as, or even better, outcomes.
“Blackboard IM is an academic-centric instant collaboration solution designed to promote learning through group work and academic and administrative help. One of the main differences between Blackboard IM and other collaboration solutions is that Blackboard IM synchronizes with your institution’s enrollment records. This means that students and teachers are automatically connected with other Blackboard IM users enrolled in the same courses. Blackboard IM also includes advanced features such as video chat, screen sharing, and a robust whiteboard, which allow everyone at your institution to collaborate and communicate quickly and easily.”
“Blackboard Collaborate Voice Authoring is a suite of applications that allows you to collaborate by recording and sharing voice content over the Internet.
Voice Authoring consists of the following 5 features:
- Voice Board: Post and listen to voice messages within discussion boards
- Voice Presentation: Annotate web pages with voice messages
- Voice Podcaster: Create or upload podcasts for user subscription
- Voice Email: Send and listen to voice content through email messages
- Voice Authoring: Record and listen to Voice contentin a course management system page ora web page.
You can create an unlimited number of instances of each Voice Authoring feature.”