- Getting back in the swing of things
- CoRP – A Plethora of Research Opportunities
- Brain Injuries in a Student Population: More Common Than You’d Think
- The Clinical Fellowship Year: a Look to the Future
- The Capstone Course or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Research
- An Exercise in Peer Review
- The Importance of Interprofessional Collaboration
- The November Superblog: the ASHA Convention and More!
- It’s Already December?!
- So this is the new year
- Inside the IRB (#2)
- Refining and Revisiting: the Capstone Study
- Interprofessional Education
- Special Guests
- Constant Progress
- WVSHA – 2014 Convention
- The Fifth Year (8/31/2012)
- Projected Budget/Request: ASHA 2012
- Potential Logos – Voting Starts Here
- …And the Spring Semester is officially underway!
- Speed dating, research style.
- Oh, the weather outside is frightful
- An Introduction to the School Study
- A discussion into Discourse
- Collaboration in the field of CSD – how two different topics can be relatable
- Avatar and Speech Pathology?!
- Do you have a disability or does the disability have you?
- It’s been a while, hasn’t it?
- ….and sometimes we dress alike!
- Welcome Back: September 3, 2010
- CORP Meeting: September 10, 2010
- CORP Meeting: September 17, 2010
- CORP Meeting: September 24, 2010
- CORP Meeting: October 1, 2011
- CORP Meeting: October 8, 2010
- CORP Meeting: October 29, 2010
- CORP Meetings: November 5 & 12, 2010
- CORP Meeting: December 3, 2010
- CORP Meeting: January 28, 2011
- CORP Meeting: February 4 & 11, 2011
- CORP Meetings: February 18 & 25, 2011
- CORP Meeting: March 4, 2011
- CORP Meeting: March 18, 2011
- CORP Meeting: April 8, 2011
- CORP Meeting: April 15, 2011