Degree Works Graduation Evaluation

To access your graduation plan, please log onto your myMU account and access Degree Works. Should you have questions concerning information on your Degree Works worksheet please contact your academic advisor. It is the student's responsibility to track his/her degree progress toward graduation. The Office of Student Services will assist with this task.

College of Science • One John Marshall Drive • Science Building 270 • Huntington, WV 25755 • (304) 696-2372