Promega Corporation is seeking a technically savvy, customer focused individual to join our established and fast growing global Genetic Identity (GI) team as Technical Support and Training Manager. This individual functions as the technical lead to our GI Sales, Marketing and Technical Services team as well as external customers. The TSTM will be responsible for managing and directing activities related to product support; speaking at various customer sites and forensic science conferences worldwide; and providing hands-on and classroom training to our GI customers and internal staff. The position is based in Promega headquarters in Madison, WI.
Candidates must have:
• Inherent curiosity and sincere interest in helping crime labs around the globe improve and advance the technology used for human identification via DNA
• M.S. degree in Molecular Biology or equivalent area of study
• 5+ years experience working in a forensic DNA laboratory and training others in the lab
• Experience with DNA extraction, qPCR and STR analysis with the ability to troubleshoot and train others on their use.
• Excellent communication and listening skills, verbal & written
• Proven strong presentation skills for large and small audiences
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Ability and enthusiasm to travel approximately 50% of the time (domestic and globally)
• The ability to effectively develop trust, respect, and cooperation across all areas of the organization and staff levels and the ability to lead cross-functional teams
Click on the link below to apply for this position. Only applications through our website will be considered for this position.
Promega is repeatedly ranked as one of the top 10 places to work in the biotech industry.
Promega Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Visit www.promega.com to learn more about our company.
Expiring in 13 days