The Interfraternity Council is the governing body for our ten NIC fraternities at Marshall University and is comprised of our executive officers and a delegate representative from each chapter.
Guy Mobley, Executive President
Cameron Wadley, VP for Finance and Administration
Danny Holderby, VP for Judicial Standards and Risk Management
Zach Morris, VP for Public Relations and External Affairs
Jack Stonesifer, VP for Scholarship and Education
London Straughter, VP for Campus and Community Programming
Nick Mason, VP for Community Service and Philanthropy
Alex Taylor, VP for Recruitment and Retention
The mission of the Marshall University Interfraternity Council is to serve as an advocate, resource, and governing body for the Greek community and provide students with opportunities for personal growth and leadership development.
The purpose of the Marshall University IFC shall be to:
- Act in accordance with all policies and procedures established by IFC as to not violate the sovereignty, rights, and privileges of member fraternities
- Adjudicate the standards and policies of the IFC and Marshall University.
- Advocate for the advancement of Greek Life at Marshall University.
- Cooperate with member fraternities and the university administration for the betterment of the Greek, Marshall University, and Huntington communities.
- Discuss questions of mutual interest and/or concern, and present to the member fraternities such recommendations as the IFC deems appropriate.
- Educate member fraternities on the North American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) standards that guide all IFC policies and standards.
- Ensure that an environment of cooperation and respect between member fraternities and individual members with the Greek community is maintained.
- Promote the aspirations, development, and interests of member fraternities.
- Promote the institutional mission and interests of Marshall University.