Be fore you start your online application, please have the following documents available to electronically upload when submitting your online application:
1) Your most recent Resume (In chronological order from past to present. Dates must be detailed to month and year. Multiple pages should be combined in one file.)
2) your 5 00 Word Essay ‘Why I want to teach in China’;
3) copy of College Transcript , GPA of 2.80 or higher on a 4.0 scale (Scanned copies acceptable. Please combine multiple pages of your transcript in one file.);
4) a copy of your highest College Diploma or an official Graduation Verification Letter from your university verifying your graduation date (If you have not graduated when you apply, your expected graduation date must be no later than June 15th of 2013 for the fall teaching placement of the same year);
5) a digital passport size Visa Picture (Please dress formal or professional);
6) copy of your Passport Photo Page or a copy of your Driving License if you do not have a passport (Your passport copy must be submitted within 3-4 weeks after your full acceptance to the program);
7) $ 100 Application Feeby check or by credit card
Please note that you will need to submit the following BY MAIL to our office, in addition to completing this online application:
1) signed t wo to three Reference Letters from people who have direct knowledge of your qualifications for the teaching position; and
2) two hard copies of your passport size Visa Pictures (Please dress formal or professional).
When preparing for your digital Documents for your application, documents scanned and submitted as attachments should meet the following requirements:
A.Your email attachments should be in the following file formats:
DOC or DOCX file (for your resume and essay). JPG file (for your picture) .
PDF or . JPG file (for all other scanned documents)
B.The resolution should be set to be between 150 dpi to 200 dpi for the scanned documents.
C.Each scanned attachment should be no larger than 1 MB.
D.Each attachment file should be named in the following formats:
Last Name, First Name_Document Name
For example: For John Smith, his application documents should be named as:
3.Smith,John_Passport OR Smith,John_DrivingLicense (If you don’t have your passport yet)
4.Smith,John_Diploma OR Smith,John_GraduationVerification (If you haven’t received your diploma)
5.Smith,John_Picture (Two hard copies must still be sent after you are accepted)
7. Smith, John_Reference 1
Please d o not combine all your upload document attachments in ONE file.
Before you send the attachments for your application by email, please verify that the imaged documentation is correct, complete, not upside down, and readable.
Please send all your E-file digital application document attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest you print this page for easy reference list when you prepare for your full online application.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Go back to the How to Apply for a Teaching Position.