(Prices effective for 2014 – 2015 school year only) (Cost for UK applicants)
Application deadline is March 31 (or April 30, 2014 for applicants in Education, English, Psychology, Art, Social Studies and IT majors), 2014 for Late August departure
Program Application – $100
- Non refundable, due by March 31 (or the approved extended deadline)
Registration and placement – $1,250 (or $950 for spring departure) (50% discount for a second person who is a family member living in the same household)
- First payment of $650 is due in 7 days after the teaching placement is received and confirmed.
- Second payment of $600 (or $300 for spring departure) is due by May 9th, 2014.
This fee covers:
- Our administrative cost for assisting you with job placement;
- 9 week on-line TEFL training course (May 12 – July 13, 2014);
- 4-day orientation program and accommodation in Shanghai (August 26 – 29, 2014);
- One year basic travel and medical insurance card; and
- China work permit and visa assistance.
Total Program Costs including the application fee: $1,350 (**$1,050 for spring placement)
**February/Spring placements are limited teaching positions open mainly to applicants with former teaching experience. The total program cost for the placement only spring departure (February 2014) including the application fee is $1,050. The 4-day Orientation Program in Shanghai is not available to the February departure participants.
Refund Policy If You Withdraw From the Program
$100 Application fee:
- 40% Refund (Within 2 weeks after the payment was made)
- No Refund (After 2 weeks or if 2 placement options are received)
- 50% Refund (Within 2 weeks after the payment was made)
- No Refund (After 2 weeks)