(Prices effective for 2015 – 2016 school year only) (Cost for UK applicants)
Application deadline is March 31 , 2015 (Please email for possible extended deadline) for Late August departure
Program Application – $100
– Non refundable, due by March 31
Registration and placement – $1,250 (or $950 for spring departure) (50% discount for a second person who is a family member living in the same household)
– First payment of $650 is due in 7 days after the teaching placement is received and confirmed.
– Second payment of $600 (or $300 for spring departure) is due by May 15th, 2015.
This fee covers:
– Our administrative cost for assisting you with job placement;
– 9 week on-line TEFL training course (May 18 – July 19, 2015);
– 4-day orientation program and accommodation in Shanghai (August 27 – 30, 2015);
– One year basic travel and medical insurance card; and
– China work permit and visa assistance.
Total Program Costs including the application fee: $1,350 (**$1,050 for spring placement)
**February/Spring placements are limited teaching positions open mainly to applicants with former teaching experience. The total program cost for the placement only spring departure (February 2016) including the application fee is $1,050. The 4-day Orientation Program in Shanghai is not available to the February departure participants.
Refund Policy If You Withdraw From the Program
$100 Application fee:
– 40% Refund (Within 2 weeks after the payment was made)
– No Refund (After 2 weeks or if 2 placement options are received)
– 50% Refund (Within 2 weeks after the payment was made)
– No Refund (After 2 weeks)