For UK Applicants (Prices effective for 2014 – 2015 school year only)
Application deadline is March 31 (8 newly opened positions taking applications by June 30th) , 2014 for late August departure
Program Application – $100
- Non refundable, due by March 31 (or the approved extended deadline)
Registration and placement – $1,675 (50% discount for a second person who is a family member living in the same household)
- First payment of $975 is due in 7 days after the teaching placement is received and confirmed..
- Second payment of $600 is due by May 9th, 2014 .
This fee covers:
- Our administrative cost for assisting you with job placement;
- 9 week on-line TEFL training course (May 12 – July 13, 2014);
- 4-day orientation program and accommodation in Shanghai (August 26 – 29, 2014);
- One year basic travel and medical insurance card; and
- China working permit and visa assistance.
Total Program Costs – $1,675
**February/Spring placements are NOT available for UK applicants.
Refund Policy If You Withdraw From the Program
$100 Application fee:
- 40% Refund (Within 2 weeks after the payment was made)
- No Refund (After 2 weeks or if 2 placement options are received)
- 50% Refund (Within 2 weeks after the payment was made)
- No Refund (After 2 weeks)