For UK Applicants (Prices effective for 2014 – 2015 school year only)
Application deadline is March 31 (or April 30, 2014 for applicants in Education, English, Psychology, Art, Social Studies and IT majors), 2014 for late August departure
Program Application – $100
- Non refundable, due by March 31 (or the approved extended deadline)
Registration and placement – $1,675 (50% discount for a second person who is a family member living in the same household)
- First payment of $975 is due in 7 days after the teaching placement is received and confirmed..
- Second payment of $600 is due by May 9th, 2014 .
This fee covers:
- Our administrative cost for assisting you with job placement;
- 9 week on-line TEFL training course (May 12 – July 13, 2014);
- 4-day orientation program and accommodation in Shanghai (August 26 – 29, 2014);
- One year basic travel and medical insurance card; and
- China working permit and visa assistance.
Total Program Costs – $1,675
**February/Spring placements are NOT available for UK applicants.
Refund Policy If You Withdraw From the Program
$100 Application fee:
- 40% Refund (Within 2 weeks after the payment was made)
- No Refund (After 2 weeks or if 2 placement options are received)
- 50% Refund (Within 2 weeks after the payment was made)
- No Refund (After 2 weeks)