Save the dates: August 22-23
To be held at Drinko Library Room 402 on Friday, August 22 from
9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Introduction of faculty and staff
- Graduate resources at Marshall
- Program procedures
- Planning your practicum or research experience
- Considering thesis and essay options
We have rented the activity room, as well as the small picnic shelter, for the day. We will start with a short briefing in the morning, individual and group activities and a barbeque in the afternoon.
Things to do:
- Rent a pedal boat, canoe, kayak or row boat.
- Explore the Park: Hiking, walking and biking trails available.
- Pick a sport at the Wooten Recreation Area: Basketball, tennis, horseshoes, softball and volleyball courts available for use. Equipments available for rent.
- Take a dip in the 50 meter swimming pool and bathhouse facility at Beech Fork
More details to be released soon!
For more information, see: Brochure on Beech Fork State Park