Ways to give to the Graduate College

There are several ways to make your gift to the Marshall University Graduate College. Your support is important to our students, faculty, and staff. Please choose the option that is right for you.
A cash gift to the Dr. Leonard J. Deutsch Graduate College Professional Development Fund  helps provide essential support for students whose limited budgets would not allow them to travel to and participate in important career-building opportunities, such as professional and academic conferences.

  • Send a check to: (Make checks payable to Dr. Leonard Deutsch Fund):Graduate College
    One John Marshall Drive
    Huntington, WV 25755

A cash gift to the Graduate College for our General Fund to support student and faculty research and professional activities: