|Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC)
||Name: Dr. April Fugett Fuller
Phone: 304-696-2776 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communicate with faculty; respond to telephone, mail and email messages; maintain office hours (20 hrs a week); maintain WAC files and portfolios; schedule meetings of WAC Committee; make copies as needed.
- Assist Program Director with planning, organizing, advertising, and administering faculty workshops and other events; coordinate portfolio certification and workshop; attend and take notes at University WAC Committee Meetings.
- Collect and assess Writing Intensive syllabi; send out questionnaires; collect and record data from questionnaires.
- Update website; manage email lists; design flyers and materials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with internet, Microsoft Office software, and design skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interest and/or experience in education and writing.
- Strong ethical code, scrupulous about confidentiality.
- Ability to take initiative, plan schedule, and work independently.
|How to apply
||One-page cover letter detailing your interest in the position.
Resume (including professional references)
Submit Application Materials to:
Dr. April Fugett Fuller, WAC Program Director
Department of Psychology
||Position open until filled.