Get Ready to Travel
After You Arrive to Campus
- Contact the Center for International Programs for information on arrangements for pick up upon arrival, health insurance, and other important items.
- Pay Tuition & Fees (Bursar’s Office)
- Check List for New International Students
- Checklist for All New Graduate Students
Resources for International Students
The Center for International Programs (CIP) supports international students’ transition to living and studying in the U.S.. Whether you have questions about immigration regulations, need enrollment verification, or need information about on-campus employment, the CIP is here to help you. The CIP also provides programs and activities to assist you in meeting new people, learning the local culture and improving your conversation skills. Some of the highlights of these programs include:
- International Table
Meet with community members who are interested in learning more about your culture.
- International Conversation Partners
Have one-on-one conversations with American students to exchange ideas, learn about one another and improve your English conversation skills.
- International Festival
This annual event is an opportunity to highlight the traditional food, music, dance and art of your home country. Members of the University and Huntington communities will attend the festival to learn more about the country you call home and to enjoy this opportunity for cultural exchange.