Adult and Technical Education
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ADULT AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION (GE30)
Dr. Feon Smith, Huntington campus
Harris Hall 435
Director of Graduate Studies
Dr. Mike Cunningham, South Charleston campus
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- Adult Education | Career and Technical Center Teaching | Training and Development
- 33-36 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- ATE provides programs that are related to adult education, career and technical education, and adult learning. Students can continue their graduate education in a flexible program with most courses being taught online or in the evenings.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- The program is designed for students who serve in an instructional training, leadership, or professional role in human services areas of business, industry, government, community agencies or education.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- 25-1194.00 Vocational Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- 21-1012.00 Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- Huntington and South Charleston