MASTER OF SCIENCE IN DIETETICS (GH30)
GRADUATE PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND CHAIR
Dr. Kelli Williams
Prichard Hall 315
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- Dietetic Internship (see Program Director).
- 36 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- The program offers a unique opportunity to dietetics professionals. It is open to persons who have completed a bachelor’s degree in dietetics at a regionally accredited institution and have been admitted to the dietetic internship certificate program or are currently a Registered Dietitian.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- This program will prepare graduates to practice in advanced level professional positions in the fields of clinical nutrition, community nutrition, and/or food and nutrition management.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- PROGRAM LOCATION: