DOCTOR OF MANAGEMENT PRACTICE IN NURSE ANESTHESIA, DMPNA
Charleston Area Medical Center
School of Nurse Anesthesia
3110 MacCorkle Avenue SE
Charleston, WV 25304
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- 127 hours of study and clinical practice as well as a comprehensive doctoral research project.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 36 months.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- This unique doctorate combines current nurse anesthesia skills with state-of-the-art entrepreneurial business management education.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- Students in the program learn competencies and knowledge required for advanced nurse anesthesia practice; develop general management skills related to running a private practice or entrepreneurial business; and meet state and regional needs for advanced-level anesthesiology in diverse health care environments.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- CURRENT GRADUATE CATALOG:
- (See for complete program and admission requirements) Graduate Catalog
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Applications are accepted year round. Applications must be completed by February 1, to be considered for the class entering that year. The Admissions Committee begins its evaluations in November of the year prior to enrollment. Applicants who complete their packet early help facilitate the evaluation process.
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- TUITION AND FEES: (special for DMPNA program)
- CAMC Institute
- FUNDING OPTIONS:
- See our publication: How to Finance Your Education
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- MU South Charleston campus and CAMC medical facilities in Charleston.