Program Coordinator: Dr. Bizunesh Wubie
Graduate College 213
- The Certificate combines theory, research, and practical applications to child development and early childhood education.
- This program is available completely online.
Certificate Application Essentials:
How to apply:
- Prospective certificate-only students should apply for admission to Marshall University as a Certificate/Professional Development student and select the Early Childhood Education Certificate on the application form.
- Applicants should follow the admissions process described in the Graduate Catalog, or at the Graduate Admissions website.
- Students can pursue the graduate certificate while enrolled in the master’s program in Elementary or Secondary Education by submitting a Secondary Program Request form:
- Applicants must hold a valid K-6 or K-8 professional license.
Deadline for Application: December 1 (Spring semester); August 1 (Fall Semester); May 1 (Summer)