DOCTOR OF EDUCATION IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP, Ed.D. (GEK0)
Marshall University South Charleston campus
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive
South Charleston, West Virginia, 25303-1600
Graduate College Bldg. 204
Dr. Mike Cunningham Graduate College Bldg. 204 304-746-1912
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- See Graduate Catalog for details. Graduate Catalog
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 4 years minimum
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- This program is designed to offer eligible students in southern West Virginia and neighboring states the opportunity to earn the Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree in Educational Leadership with a concentration in public school administration, higher education administration or community college administration.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- This program prepares practitioners to be reflective, ethical educators and researchers who contribute to the field of education. Program faculty are committed to creating a community of scholars through mentoring, engaging in collaborative research, and maintaining a focus on sound educational practices.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Please see GSEPD site: http://www.marshall.edu/edd/test/application-deadlines/
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- GRE or MAT
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- South Charleston