EXECUTIVE MBA (GB40)
Mr. Wes Spradlin
Graduate College 333
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- 36 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- The program that is undertaken as a cohort program where students move through the courses as a group in a set sequence. Course requirements for the Executive M.B.A. are identical to the M.B.A. except that Executive M.B.A. students are required to complete a foreign study experience. The Executive M.B.A. offers an intensive format with courses offered on Saturdays in five/six week blocks.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- The Executive MBA is designed for the experienced professional.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Contact Mr. Wes Spradlin, 304-746-8964
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- Check with program director.
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- South Charleston